Best Rowing Machine Reviews 2018: What Should You Buy?
Rowing machine is one of the best equipment for indoor workout to reduce extra calories of your body slowly. Moreover, this workout machine also works well for building up your muscles in a slow process. In order to burn your calories and build your muscle, you can also start using the rowing machine.
When you have the best rowing machine 2018 in your home, you can start workout at any time. Going to the gym for the rowing machine daily is nothing but wasting some time. For that reason, you should know the best rowing machine along with some instructions of using the machine.
There are different types and styles of the rowing machines in the market and you should choose accordingly. If you are choosing the wrong style, you can easily get hurt. For that reason, this will be important to keep your research on for finding the best and affordable machine.
On the other hand, you should go with the great rowing machine but it may charge you little more. Rowing machine for beginners will be appropriate for the new comers because they are simple to use but very beneficial to health.
Advantages of Using Rowing Machine
Using rowing machine is very beneficial to health because of its features and characteristics. You will always have an advantage of using the machine for workout especially when you will use this on your home.
- Perfect for Aerobic Workout
- Efficient for calorie burning
- Building muscles of upper and lower body slowly
- Low risk of injury
1. Perfect for Aerobic Workout
This is a workout machine that enables you to work out for raise your heart rate like you want. This has an adjustable resistance feature by which you can easily select and fix the heart rate on the machine. On the other hand, there are other options for oxygen uptake and control resting time. Wireless heart-rate chest strap are the devices that monitor the heart rate to show on the monitor.
2. Efficient for calorie burning
According to the health and gym trainers, you can burn up to 600 calories in an hour by using the rowing machine. Therefore, this is very easy and comfortable for any person to burn extra calories from body within a short time. Riding on the riding machine for an hour is equal to using the rowing machine for only 18 minutes.
3. Managing your of upper and lower body perfectly
Rowing machine enables your lower and upper body portions effectively. This will give a decent workout to your upper and lower body in order make your body perfect and enough strong. As a result, muscles of your leg, shoulder will increase randomly and have a good shape.
4. Low Risk of Injury
Rowing machine does not rush to your body workout and stress on your joints very fast. In fact, this workout machine works very slowly in order to minimize the effect along with keep the risk of injury very low. When you are using the stationary bike or riding machine, you can easily fall down and have an injury. Moreover, these items works very fast to your body joins that stresses it. But, rowing posture will always give a pressure free work to your body to reduce the injury risk.
How to Choose the Best Rowing Machine 2018 for You?
This is important to choose the right and best rowing machine 2018 before proceeding to purchase. However, you will need to determine your goal first before finding the best machine for your home.
- Weight Loss: This is the workout machine that will always help you to lose weight slowly and comfortably.
- Building Strength: Different types of models help to reduce the tension level and give you a great time in the workout session.
- Training purpose: Do you need any type of additional levels of resistance like heart rate control, or any special service? Hydraulic, magnetic and sculling are some of the resistance systems of the training purpose.
- LCD Monitor: Some of the rowing machine comes with LCD monitor that displays different types of digital information. You can easily get the information of rowing velocity along with distance traveled in the machine. As a result, this will allow you to control and monitor your workout performance.
- The position of the machine: The rowing machine should have adjustable and various options of position in order to workout. The most adjustable models will be a good option in order to set the position to get good benefits and reduce the risk of injury.
- Measure the space of your home & the Machine’s need: Rowing machine comes with different sizes and shapes. For that reason, you will need to measure the space available in your home for the machine and compare with the models. Because of being a light weight model, you can easily carry or place them in the storage room too!
These are the things that you will need to consider while selecting the best rowing machine for your home.
Top 3 Best Rowing Machine Reviews 2018
How to use Rowing Machine - Step by step
When you want to use the rowing machine in order to maximum the benefits, you will need to learn the perfect way to use the machine. For that reason, here is the step-by-step tutorial for you for using rowing machine.
- Step-1: Customize Resistance setting: A dial in the rowing machine will be available for adjusting the level of the resistance. You will need to use the dial in order to set the resistance according to your energy and fatigue goal.
- Step-2: Take your position on the machine: In this step, you will need to put your foot to the foot paddles and grab the pushing strip. Keep your elbow near to your body in this position.
- Step- 3: Have the catch position: Each stroke’s starting position is known as catch position. Therefore, you will need to extent arms forward and straight in order to pull the stroke to you.
- Step- 4: Take on a drive position: You will need to pull the stroke against your foot pads by powering it. You will need to maintain straight arms and back side. You will need to pull downwards towards your abdomen. This is just like the way that you do in a boat riding, therefore, like oar out of the water.
- Step- 5: Going to the Finishing Position: You will need to back to your hips in order to have the finishing position. You will need to keep your legs extend fully at the finishing motion of the stroke.
- Step- 6: Proceed to the Recovery Position: This is the finishing stage where you will keep your arms straight to the flywheel and go forward to lift the stroke.
- Step- 7: Take the Catch Position Again: As soon as you reach to the recovery position, you will need to follow the steps again as much as you want to do the workout. Always remember that you should keep the elbow, arm and legs according to the instruction to avoid injury.
Q-1: Do I need higher budget for buying a rowing machine?
Answer: The price of the rowing machine depends on the features and specifications, going with the normal rowing machine first at affordable price are better for the beginners.
Q-2: How do I learn to use the machine?
Answer: Using the machines may be different from each other model but you will be given a manual instruction book to know more about the machine.
Q-3: How do I Select the Goal of my workout?
Answer: This is important to select the goal but you should start with low scoring goals to get better result.
Q-4: How much time do I need to spend for Rowing Machine?
Answer: Time for workout depends on your goal and fatigue level. You should start with 15 minutes and increase by time, not longer than 1 hour.
You will be delighted to have a rowing machine in your home to get the health benefits as well as lower the injury risk. By using the workout machine properly, you will always have the health activity as well as buildup muscles slowly. However, this is important to select the best and suitable style of the machine according to your home. Otherwise, you may invest a high amount of money but results in zero for no health beneficial conditions.