Bosch GCM12SD 120-Volt 12-Inch DB Glide Miter Saw Review
Bosch is a German company that has been around since 1886, since then the company has come a long way. The company is known for putting out fabulous appliances that make our daily lives so much easier. The company also manufacturers glide miter saws so if you are really interested in buying one you should go for a Bosch GCM12SD 120-Volt 12-Inch DB Glide Miter Saw without any hesitation at all. The miter saw from Bosch is simply fabulous and has already become very popular and is outselling every other brand by huge margin.
The features of the miter saw from Bosch
The good news is that the Bosch GCM12SD 120-Volt 12-Inch DB Glide Miter Saw is a product that is much above average in terms of features. So now let us take a look at some of the features of the miter saw that have made it a household name
- The glide system creates smooth and controlled cuts: The Axial system created by the company is able to produce smooth and nice cuts while giving you total control over the saws cutting movements. The saw is devoid from the conventional rail set up and thus goes down well with the competitors.
- Very versatile performance: The saw has a 15 amp motor that provides very powerful performance and it can be used on a variety of materials. The saw is compatible with various blades that measure 12 inches.
- Large capacity and flexible to set up: The saw has a horizontal capacity of about 14 inch and can be used to product of different variety. The saw also has base extensions that can provide support for the different materials that measure at least 40 inches
- Easy and accurate alignment: The saw has high precision fences that are aligned at about 90 degree angle, the best part is that you do not need to adjust this at all.
The pros of using the miter saw from Bosch
This product from Bosch has many advantages and these advantages can actually convince you to buy the product without any hesitation. After you go through the points below you will realize why the product is popular with the people.
- The appliance has fences with quick release that provide easy and accurate alignment
- The miter dents can be adjusted
- The saw also has a dent override that can be accessed easily
- The controls on the gadget are very easy to use, so you do not need any technical knowledge to operate the saw effectively
- The thumb control is found in the front of the miter saw for you to access easily
- The saw has Pitch angles, marked detents and bevel controls
- Good after sales service is yet another pro of this wonderful product. If you face any problems with this appliance you can simply get in touch with the company.
- The product is very sturdy and from the moment you put your hands on it you will notice that it is built to last.
- The product has a one year warranty
- The miter saw from Bosch is very safe to use
- The saw is made for left and right handed users so it has an ambidextrous trigger
The cons of using the Bosch miter saw
Just like any other product this too has its share of negatives but that does not mean that you should not buy it. In fact you will probably learn to use it with a lot of care. Some customers have complained of malfunctions that could be a defect in the product or has arisen out of careless usage. In any case should you face problems you should get in touch with the company without any further delay.
The overall performance of the saw is simply outstanding and by the looks of it it is flawless. As a customer you will enjoy this purchase and you will in all probability recommend this to other people as well. So go ahead and buy this wonderful gadget.